Saturday, January 24, 2009

 
Well, Federer is in the Australian final! I'm so pulling for him. I just love the way that guy plays the game.

And on with my typing with the Dvorak layout. I like it more and more the longer I stick with it. It is quite a transition, I'll give it that, but so many words really fly off the fingers when you get acclimated. Many more than with the QWERTY layout. Overall, it's much less stressful and more comfortable on the hands, and I say that being someone that didn't even have issues in that realm.

I can't wait for the TypeMatrix keyboard I ordered at work.

My two younger children have really gotten into Lego's Power Miners. To me, it's simply remarkable the way Lego keeps coming up with such fun creative sets. My hat's off to those guys. In my humble opinion, no home should be without a whole pile of Lego. It's just too cool!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?