Monday, January 12, 2009

 
I've started to write a post a half dozen times in the last week and got distracted every time and never got anything up here. Now I can't remember what I had on my mind. Sheesh!

I'll ramble a while, then:


Here's a great quote from president-elect Obama that refers to closing the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay: "It is more difficult than I think a lot of people realize." The irony is that he himself was "a lot of people" until a short time ago and very likely should say that "it is more difficult than I think I realized". My guess is that every single incoming first-term president could say that about a lot of things. The question is are they big enough to admit it? Or would that be viewed as a confidence-in-the-president killer? Certainly, saying it too often would not be good, but still.

Zelda: Twilight Princess is turning out to be a fabulous game as expected. I'm beginning the third dungeon and have something like 18 hours into the game. Great stuff!

A personal time marker: My upper body workouts had gotten long enough that I had all but quit doing them, so I've changed to grabbing a short set of pullups or lever exercises most times I walk past the pullup bar. This is getting me probably half a dozen sets a day. When I feel a little sore, I back off for a day. I don't know how this will go in the long term, but it seems good for now.

Comments:
I wonder what has you so distracted lately?
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?