Tuesday, November 27, 2007

 
Losing my center to anger the last couple days certainly killed a lot of time and joy. What was it all about? The interesting part is that the difference between my situation today and yesterday is exactly nil. The difference is all in my head. When I'm centered, I can remember that and hold onto it. When I get far away from center, I lose the ability to hang onto truths that keep me sane.

Chaplin's Modern Times made for a good watch the other day. It's easy to admire his work, but I find that from that era, I tend to like Keaton's character better than Chaplin's Tramp. Both are superb and to pick one over the other may be just so much hair splitting. Great stuff that has stood the test of time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?