Saturday, September 15, 2007

 
Tiger is in the lead in another tournament going into Sunday, while Zach Johnson shot a 60 and set the course record. Amazing stuff, beautiful to watch.

Watching golf and tennis has been a nice escape in the last couple weeks. I'm finally feeling rested again after feeling pretty tired from traveling a number of times over a few weeks.

So, for around six months, tendonitis in my left elbow has put a stop to sports and a slowdown on yardwork. I finally went to a sports medicine practitioner and it looks like I'm in the pipe to get this healed up at last. I hope so. I really want to get back to working out somehow. My age and ability to heal are on my mind: The clock is ticking. I better get moving if I still want to get some things done.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?