Saturday, January 06, 2007

 
Let's see, time to catch up on a few things...

I took a little break from working out over Christmas and New Year's. I also tweaked a muscle in my side fooling around playing touch football with some family members over New Year's, which caught me by surprise. So when I went to do some lever training today I was pleasantly surprised to be able to hold the first one-legged one for a good 8 seconds and the next two for around 5. That's the best yet. Working out tenderized the muscle that got tweaked, but it will heal, I'm sure. I've also injured my left ring finger bouldering in the gym and so I it to recover. It's marked different when I'm warmed up as opposed to cold, but I need to be careful with it as I continue.

Flute has been back burnered for the last few weeks, too, but it can simmer until I get back to it.

I got to see The 400 Blows and Wizards over the last few days. Blows is a classic, but it was viewed disjointedly which didn't help it any. Wizards fell to the same fate and left me indifferent. Like several movies I saw literally decades ago that I've reviewed lately, the memory was better than the film. I've always enjoyed animation, and I certainly enjoy the artwork in Wizards, but the story didn't work very well for me.

Comments:
Interesting to know.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?