Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 
A couple movies: The Western classic Shane and the modern animated Cars. Both were a lot of fun, Shane having more depth than most Westerns and Cars being just fun and sweet. These are the latest in a line of movies I've been getting from Netflix, making sure they're films I'm comfortable with the kids watching. It's been great lately and makes me realize just how many movies out there that I really prefer my younger children not watch.

I'm about halfway done with Jon Krakauer's Under the Banner of Heaven: Quite a story so far. I'll post more when I'm done.

Progress towards a front lever continues. I can hold the one-legged version a little longer, a touch easier, than ten days or so ago. I held a tucked one for a good 20 seconds last night, the longest time yet, and that was a number of sets into the workout. Not having shoes on helped since I usually do them while wearing rock shoes, but last night's progress felt like a little more than just that. Wishful thinking perhaps, but perhaps not.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?