Thursday, October 26, 2006

 
I've given some thought to my faith as a Christian lately and in an attempt to clarify my thoughts I've posted a description of it in one of my other blogs, Serpentinarium. Some will no doubt make something of the name vis-a-vis the Christian faith. Don't. I have a pet boa constrictor that I named my blogs for, that's all.

I do note this: Faith by definition is axiomatic and thus, essentially indefensible. That's why it's called "faith" and not "fact". Mine is just as indefensible as yours.

One silly off topic note: I put the period after the quote in that sentence up there. I know that's un-American, but it does follow European standards. Ever since I learned that, I simply can't put them inside, because it isn't logical that they should be. I'm quoting a word. The period terminates the sentence. They just don't go together in the above usage.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?