Friday, September 22, 2006

 
No one that's still breathing will be surprised that the Middle East still drones on with its violence and insanity. Hanson writes a (typically) good article about the 9/11 anniversary.

And here's one that me shake my head: "resolutely opposed by France"? I wonder what Chirac actually means by "resolutely"? Not that I am for war with Iran, but I think the French government is all talk in these situations. It's hard not to laugh when Chirac says things like that.

NOTE: I've edited this entry after seeing a rather angry comment. It wasn't entirely unwarranted, I'll admit. I had worded the previous entry in an inflammatory way, something I generally try not to do. I've tried to get at my point a little better this time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?