Monday, April 24, 2006

 
Just finished reading Motherless Brooklyn by Jonathan Lethem, and I must say I admire Lethem's writing and storytelling abilities. Loved it. I was rolling laughing in the beginning and then the story took on a more serious tone. I was still smiling, just not crying laughing except, I think, in one or two more scenes. All in all, I liked it a lot.

A couple nice events went on this last weekend: My middle daughter's tenth birthday and my eldest daughter's first prom. Both were delightful. The younger one got, among other things, a bike. It was the older sister's. An older 24" 18-speed mountain bike, I got it back into good shape last week and she had a great time on it all weekend. Pictures from the prom are posted on my Entropia Universe Forum diary. Great fun for her and her friends.

I certainly had pleasure of being the proud father the last few days.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?