Monday, March 13, 2006

 
Life rolls one and it's mid-March now. Where does the time go?

One week is much like the last: Home with my wife and children, watch a movie, clean up the yard, the house, read to my son, be read to by my daughter, shop a little with the oldest. Throw a little frisbee, go for a walk. Find a wolf spider, a toad, and a cricket outside and marvel at them with the little ones. Find some time to be the husband to the wife, savoring the deliciousness of a hard-fought intimacy with a woman I've known my entire adult life. Drift off afterwards in utter bliss, her warm beside me.

Life is quiet and good.

And yet, I get bored. Restless. Sometimes I'm unable to just exist within its peaceful confines.

What will tomorrow bring?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?