Wednesday, March 08, 2006

 
After reading an article about Spring Break, I was left thinking: Weren't the people at the AMA ever young? That money was actually spent on a study to reach such a conclusion is a little puzzling to me.

More fun anime: Steamboy.

Project Entopia at this point seems like a dead end. Participation in the ingame professions builds skills to do what? Participate more in the same profession. The problem, for me at least, is that at a low skill level, the amount of money lost is small. At a high skill level, the amound will be large. If anything, as you increase your skill it seems you'll spend more and more. I'm not spending much time in there right now.

Second life is an alternative. It's so open as to give rise to the question: What's the point? Fun things to play with, but probably with a limited time of interest for me.

Well, they're fun while it lasts, I must say that. Interesting, too, prompting a bit of thought about the prospects of a 3-dimensional online world.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?